1.9
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

My wife and I had both started new jobs near the end of this year.Money has been tight so I requested to use my "Payment Pause" feature in my mortgage for Dec 2017 and Jan 2018 to catch up on some bills.

I took time off work because I had to speak to a financial adviser to request this(?). The TD financial adviser sent in my request to head office and it was completely denied by TD head office. "Payment Pause" is a feature of my mortgage, a contractual agreement which I have never been delinquent on. "Payment Pause" is advertised as a "I'm taking time off to make memories thanks to a TD mortgage paid vacation" and "To take a short break from making your mortgage payment".

I wasn't planning a vacation, I was actually planning ahead on my financial responsibilities so I'm never short on a mortgage payment. TD pulled the rug out from Beneath me and reneged on a feature in our mortgage that would have helped my family transition smoothly into new commissioned careers over the Christmas holidays and have a strong financial start in 2018. However if I need to renege on my TD mortgage by expectantly not making a payment I know that will end.

You are very one sided TD.No client care or even the slightest attempt of working with my family, (your customers) when I came to you for assistance.

Review about: Td Canada Trust Mortgage.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Not being treated like a customer.

Comments