I have no account signed up with this site and it took $66.85 CAD out of my bank account?!I am furious.
I need a refund right now. I was saving up to move, and now I am $50 short due to this scam! I will sue if it comes down to that. This is not fair and I don't even know what this "video stripe" thing is.
I am calling for a refund from my bank right now and they will allow it. I will be sending out lots of warnings that your site is a scam. I clicked "forgot password" to see if I had any accounts, but no.
I have no accounts associated with that site and it took money from my account.This is terrible.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bank Account
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Check this out, giving me access to other company accounts. And then check out the response email I recieve from them when I file a complaint. Yes sorry..."
- "Okay.... many people in this country elect to have the money they receive for their children's child support, made through their state family court agency and then through to..."
- "Customer Satisfaction to Service Provided Ratio: 0% #trustcobank is #dishonest and #unresponsive Trustco was the first bank to violate the USA Patriot Act, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency..."
- "I received a usedduvet cover set and it was yellow not white and had pulls on it the set from sleep wish and now they wont refund me,is this..."
- "Bought a boat a the Toronto Boat Show. One of the factors that made us buy from the head office rep was the way they did the orientation on the..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."