I have no account signed up with this site and it took $66.85 CAD out of my bank account?!I am furious.

I need a refund right now. I was saving up to move, and now I am $50 short due to this scam! I will sue if it comes down to that. This is not fair and I don't even know what this "video stripe" thing is.

I am calling for a refund from my bank right now and they will allow it. I will be sending out lots of warnings that your site is a scam. I clicked "forgot password" to see if I had any accounts, but no.

I have no accounts associated with that site and it took money from my account.This is terrible.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of td canada trust account. TD Canada Trust needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned td canada trust account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at TD Canada Trust.

Had an Experience with TD Canada Trust?

Comments